Oxygen generator is an equipment that uses air as raw material to produce the oxygen, and the oxygen concentration can reach 95%, which can replace bottled oxygen. The principle of industrial oxygen generator plant use PSA technology. Base on the different condensation points of various components in the air, compress the air with high density to separate the gas and liquid, then distillation to obtain oxygen. Large air separation equipment is generally designed to be high, so that oxygen, nitrogen and other gases can fully replace the temperature and rectify in the process of climbing and falling. The whole system consists of compressed air purification assembly, air storage tank, oxygen and nitrogen separation device and oxygen buffer tank.
Technical features of PSA oxygen generator:
1. Easy installation, more economical than other oxygen supply methods.
2. The equipment has compact structure, overall skid mounted, small land occupation with less investment of infrastructure.
3. High quality zeolite molecular sieve
4. Large adsorption capacity, high compressive performance and long service life.
5. Integrated design of electromechanical instrument to achieve automatic operation
6. Control fully automatic operation.
7. PSA process is a simple oxygen production method, which takes air as raw material and consumes the electric energy only. The advantages includes low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency.
Oxygen bleaching technology refers to the bleaching of pulp by oxygen delignification with magnesium salt as protective agent under alkaline and appropriate pulp concentration and pressure conditions. Compared with the conventional bleaching technology by using elemental chlorine, Oxygen delignification has the advantages of less environmental pollution, high pulp yield and viscosity, stable whiteness, less yellowing, easy beating, good dehydration performance and low bleaching cost.
PSA oxygen generator plant is used to provide cheap oxygen for pulp bleaching. Pulp mills use oxygen bleaching instead of traditional chlorine bleaching, which can reduce the cost of wastewater treatment and avoid the public harm caused by diquinoline.
|Nitrogen Flow Rate||3 ~ 400Nm3/h|
|Nitrogen Purity||90 ~ 95%|
|Nitrogen Pressure||0.1 ~ 0.5 MPa(Adjustable)|
|Dew Point||-60℃ ~ -45℃|
Model Identifiers of PSA Oxygen Generator.
|Specification||Output(Nm³/h)||Effective Gas Consumption(Nm³/min)||Inlet DN(mm)||Outlet DN(mm)|
According to requirements of customer (nitrogen flow / purity / pressure, environment, main uses and special requirements), Binuo Mechanics will be customized for non-standard products.